ROTRON Regenerative System Accessories
ROTRON Regenerative blowers may require accessories for your system.
In this Catalog, you'll find information about:
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Diverter Valves
Once you provide your first name, last name, and email you will be able to download the catalog.
Variable Frequency Drives
A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is an adjustable speed (AC) motor control designed to speed the blower RPM up or down. Our VFDs are designed to minimize losses and deliver increased efficiency, low maintenance, and the long life expected from the ROTRON product line.
- Adjustable flow rates to maximize your system efficiency by controlling motor ROM
- Accepts 3Ø motor blower assemblies
- Accepts 4-20 mA, 0-5 VDC or 0-10 VDC inputs for system automation control and integration
- Provides dynamic breaking capabilities
- Replaces motor starter function
- Digital readout in either Hz or RPMs
- Keypad enclosure (NEMA $X-indoor) can be mounted up to 100' from controller with cable assembly options
System Requirements Include:
- In cases where the distance between the controller and motor exceed 50', the use of a line reactor on load side is needed
- XP motors must be UL listed for use with a Variable Frequency Drive.
5 Way, 3 Port, 2 Position Diverter Valves
These unique solenoid actuated diverter valves automatically change air piping fro pressure to suction; greatly enhancing blower versatility and productivity. This valve is effective in blower applications that require frequent switching of air from pressure to suction and vice versa. They are cost effective as applications normally requiring two blowers and/or intricate piping systems may be accomplished with one blower.
Diverter valved may be purchased as blower/valve assemblies, or as separate stand-along valve assemblies for use in other switched air applications.
- Aluminum body and spool assembly
- 303 stainless steel shaft
- 115 VAC-60Hz solenoid valve
- Corrosion resistantn surface treatments
- International voltage and frequency (Hz)
- Application specific designs