ROTRON Regenerative DR656 Blowers Data Sheet
AMETEK Dynamic Fluid Solution's ROTRON brand has long been a world leader in regenerative (side channel) blower technologies, bringing regenerative advantages to a new level, providing quiet, maintenance-free, oil free operation. Many of our blower can be used in all of our applications, but some are specifically engineered for commercial spa, high temperature, natural gas and gasoline vapor recovery applications.
Our Industrial DR (Domestic Regenerative) Blowers Include:
- Rugged cast aluminum housing, cover, impeller, and muffler tower
- Removable cast iron flanges bolted to a sheet manifold
- TEFC motors on single-ended models, ODP motors on all double-ended models
- Carbon steel shaft and zinc plated hardware
- permanently sealed motor bearings for 20,000 - 25,000 hours life
Our CP (Chemical Processing Regenerative Blowers include:
- Chem-Tough™ surface conversion corrosion resistant treatment for aluminum castings
- Teflon lip seal i a stainless steel case standard for leakage containment to 25cc/min or less
- Chemical duty motors with 303 stainless steel motor shafts
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Nickel plated flanges and muffler retainers
Once you provide your first name, last name, and email you will be able to download the catalog.